St Bartholomew’s Hospital (Barts), is a leading, internationally renowned teaching hospital based in the City of London.
The hospital offers a full range of local and specialist services, which includes centres for the treatment of cancer, heart conditions, fertility problems, endocrinology and various health conditions.
Location: W Smithfield, London EC1A 7BE
Directions to EU Respite Room: Jewish Community Room Barts (JCRB) – second floor of the Catering Block.
The following access arrangements are in place:
During the day
- There will be open access during Hours 6am – 8pm
- Use stairs or lift to the 2nd Floor JCRB – Jewish Community Room Barts
- There are 2 mechanical keypads: one at the top of stairs into corridor, the other on the door of JCRB
Out of hours (8pm – 6am)
- Users will need to contact someone to swipe entry of building to let people in (security, site manager, chaplain or nurse)
- Then there are 2 mechanical keypads: one top of stairs into corridor, the other on the door of JCRB
- Stairs can be used over Shabbos and specific Festival times and lift which requires a swipe can be used at other times
- Shabbos Urn
- Cold Shabbos Food
- Coffee Tea Milk
- Reading Material
- Personal Packs
Accommodation may be available near Barts Hospital.
For bookings or more information, please call our office on: 020 3234 3111